Monday, August 1, 2011

Picture Update

Looking Back:  Pre-Surgery
307 lbs.  Unhappy and Fat

gah, I hate just looking at these pictures.  UUUGGGHHH.....







Last week, -80 lbs











Taken Today:  -86 lbs.  Happy, and "skinny".   :D









Things are going well.  My church announced a new Singles Branch forming next week!!  It will be perfect timing for the divorce.  And IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD!  I won't have to go all the way to Austin anymore!  Work is good too.  Really catching on and becoming quick.  :)
School starts up again in the fall, and I'm winding down the summer semester. 
Well, I better stop wasting time on here, and go take my test.  
:)   Manda

3 comments:

Kellie said...

You look amazing!!

Sheila said...

WOW! Incredible transformation!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! You look fabulous!!!